Good morning texts can make your heart pound faster, get goosebumps, and make you feel puzzled.
At the same time, it can be such an exciting and confusing time.
If your crush, boyfriend, wife, or husband, texts you, you feel appreciated.
You feel heard and loved. Yet, is this always the case for receiving good morning texts?
Every situation is unique in its way. Thus, every situation requires a different reply.
Especially, if you aren’t used to a good morning text or you’re not used to texting a lot.
In this case, you don’t have to panic and feel overwhelmed if you don’t know how to respond to.
Relax, go through these 50+ examples, and pick the right ones for your situation:
Funny/Cute/Flirty texts to reply to your partner
It’s really important to know how to respond to a good morning text from your partner.
Responding to them differs from the way you respond to your crush or someone you’ve just been talking to.
The best way to reply to them is if you keep mirroring their texts. If their texts are funny and cute, you should reply with the same tone.
1. “Good Morning. You know I love jogging but have I been running all night through your mind?”
2. “Omg, I thought the bird was chirping a sweet melody to my ear. I found out that’s you texting me”
3. “Awwww, good morning you energized fluffy ball.”
4. “You’re my cutie pie. You make these rainy clouds vanish in a minute.”
5. “ Good morning babe. You make my mornings special. XOXO.”
You get a saucy and romantic good morning text
Sometimes, it’s harder to reply to a romantic text than to a simple good morning text.
Most of the time when someone is flirting with you, you might be left in awe and don’t know what to reply.
That’s pretty normal because writing witty, flirty, and sexy texts can be terrifying at times. Yet, that is something that can be learned.
If your boyfriend, husband, girlfriend, or wife sends you a romantic good morning text, no worries. I got you completely covered.
Just try to combine your flirty side with romantic/hot cues.
1. “Good morning to you too love. Hope you’re feeling cooler today since last night was Caliente.”
2. “Good morning to you hot stuff.”
3. “ I believe this morning will be very hot because of you 😋😗.”
4. “May this morning be good to you too handsome.”
5. “I might not be a big fan of mornings but I am your number one fan.”
Note: Nowadays, it’s really important the usage of emojis too.
You should be careful what kind of emojis you use since most of the time they might be misunderstood.
Your crush sends a good morning text
Replying to a good morning text to your crush needs some specific guidelines.
You might reciprocate with them on the same terms as they do with you.
In this situation, you don’t want to seem too vulgar, mean, or misunderstood.
If they compliment you, you can compliment them back.
If you aren’t sure what to write and want to let your crush do another move, you can send them a meme.
Otherwise, you can write a casual good morning reply.
1. “Hey, thank you for your message. Good morning to you too.”
2. “Good morning, you are such a ray of sunshine James. Glad I met you.”
3. “Morning. I am looking forward to seeing your beautiful face today.”
4. “Good morning. I hope you had the most beautiful dreams last night.”
5. “Ughh, I need your hugs right now. Wanna grab coffee later on?”
6. You can choose whatever meme that you think is suitable for your situation. You might know what your crush likes and doesn’t like.
It’s important to know what would make him or her laugh. If they like to be silly and like animals. Here you go.
You might not reply immediately and then you can send this meme after a few minutes.
You receive a “Good Morning” text from your one-night stand
This situation is much more complicated than other ones.
Having a one-night stand is hard to tell if the other person has started to develop feelings or just wants some fun.
If he texts you good morning and nothing else, then you might think about what his intentions are.
Crafting your reply, all depends on how you feel after it and if you want to continue and see them.
You can text and be neutral at the same time so you can wait for their next text.
1. “Hey, good morning. Last night was fun.”
2. “Hi. Good morning.”
3. “Good morning. Hope you’re doing well today.”
4. “Morning. Sorry, I don’t think I am able to see you today. Maybe next week?”
5. If you don’t want to see them again, it’s up to you if you choose to ghost them or write a polite text.
If you want to be polite and end things, you can text:
“Good morning. Hope you’re doing well but I don’t want to continue this. I wish the best for you.”
You get just a “Hey, good morning” text
At times just a simple “Hey, good morning” text can seem plain and meaningless.
That all depends on the person that is sending and what are their texting skills.
If your boyfriend always texts this simply then it is not something to worry about.
Not everyone is good at expressing their feelings via texting.
Nevertheless, here are a few ways to respond to a “Hi, good morning” text:
1. “Hi, good morning to you love.”
2. “Hey, good morning.”
3. “Hey, good morning to you awesome human being.”
4. “Hey, good morning. Missed you since last night.”
5. “Morning. What are you doing up so early?”
When they text you during an on-and-off relationship
The on-off relationship is considered a toxic one and that has a negative impact on mental health.
These types of partners are either afraid of commitment or they are falling in love.
Either way, they decide to send you a good morning text for a variety of reasons.
If you think that you want to continue this relationship, you can reply with more details.
If you don’t want to continue the conversation, you can use a neutral answer and see what they want.
Here is how to reply:
1. “Hey Joanna, good morning.”
2. “Good morning. It’s been a while.”
3. “Good morning. Just heading to work right now.”
4. “Jim, good morning to you too.”
5. “Hey there.”
How to reply to a good morning text from your LDR lover
Long-distance relationships at times are hard to maintain.
In this case, you should give a little extra time and attention to the replies that you craft.
Thus, you don’t see each other face to face right after texting, so many things can be misinterpreted.
If a man or woman loves you, even being in LDR will send you good morning messages every day.
They will make an effort to be in contact with you.
Here is how to reply to a good morning text from a guy or woman while being in LDR.
1. “Even if we’re miles away, your good morning text warms my heart.”
2. “Good morning to you too beautiful. You brighten up my day.”
3. “Rise and shine. I am happy that I crossed your mind this early 💓.”
4. “How are you this fine morning. I have a surprise for you later.”
5. “Wakey, Wakey. I need you in my arms right now *pouty face emoji.”
You get a “Good Morning” text after a fight
Texting your boyfriend after having a fight is a battle within yourself.
You might have spent some days or even weeks reflecting on your relationship and now you get a good morning text.
In some cases, you might feel that you have a chance to reconcile. At other times, you might feel that this won’t work.
1. “Good morning. I’d like to talk too. Hope we can find a middle way.”
2. “Hey, good morning to you too. I’d appreciate it if you would make some further explanations.”
3. “Good morning. I am glad you wrote back. I need to discuss some things.”
4. “Hey, I was really hurt. I don’t think this isn’t working. Looking forward to discussing it.”
5. “Morning. I know I added fuel to the flame too. Let’s talk.”
You don’t share the same feelings with this person
If you don’t have feelings for this person then it’s better to send short texts and be polite.
Here are a few ways how to text good morning in this case:
1. “Morning, I am good. How are you?”
2. “Hi, good morning to you too.”
3. “What’s up Mark? Good morning.”
4. “Sarah, good morning. Collect your energy, today we have a work-loaded day.”
5. “Morning, welcome to the new day.”
The most important thing is to not let them misunderstand something. Until you don’t use a lot of emojis and add your feelings, you’re safe.
A simple good morning text to reply to them, won’t hurt anyone.
You get a “Good Morning” text and nothing else
A man or woman can text you “Good Morning” for different reasons.
They might need your validation, they are not certain about their feelings or are afraid to make the first move.
It all depends on their personality and on their feelings for you.
1. If they are doing it for a while just choose to reply with a “Hey” and wait for their reaction.
2. “Good morning to you.” Try to avoid adding feelings or any other opinion to it.
3. “Hey Jim. Have a good morning.”
4. “Saying hello to the sun.”
5. “Oh, it’s you again. Morning.”
It’s that “Good Morning” text to check how are you
When you receive morning texts that are designed for your well-being, that’s when your heart pounds the most.
I know that’s the best feeling in the world and you want to know how to respond correctly.
It’s quite normal that you want to craft perfectly what you’re feeling at the moment.
1. “Well, hello and good morning. I am feeling super duper today.”
2. “Awwww, good morning to the ball of joy. Love you.”
3. “Good morning to my guardian angel. I am the happiest person in the world because of you.”
4. “Ohh come on. Morning, morning to you. I wouldn’t want to live any second in this world without you.”
5. “I want to say good morning to the most handsome man in the universe. No objections!”
6. “Good morning only to the person that makes me feel the most special human being on earth.”
FAQ: How to respond to a good morning text?
1. Why do guys send a good morning text?
Guys send a good morning text either because they want to check on you, show appreciation, or they need attention.
If a guy is in love with you, he texts you to show his love and appreciation. He wants to show you that you’re the first thing that comes to their mind.
To have a clearer idea, you need to focus on the structure of the text.
Does he wants to know more about you or is it just a simple good morning text?
Check out if he always texts first and if he replies fast.
If he does these two things then he texts you because he either likes or loves you.
2. Do women like good morning texts?
Yes, in general, women like getting morning texts. This is because it makes them feel more appreciated and that they have your attention.
Otherwise, if you just text them randomly throughout the day, they would feel like they’re not your priority.
Hence, you should know what type of good morning texts to send. If you just send a simple “Hey” or “GM”, they would get annoyed and confused.
3. Should couples text good morning every day?
Couples should text good morning to each other when they feel like that and in moderation.
If couples do it every day, that would become robotic in a form and unnecessary.
This depends on the personality of the partners because some of them like to get a good morning text every day.
I agree that is a good boost to start the death better and feel loved.
On the other hand, if it’s forced and not natural it will become a huge problem in the relationship.
In the end: What to say after a good morning text?
A good response to a good morning text is to share the same energy as the recipient.
As long as you know how you feel about this person, you will know how to reply.
According to your situation, you might use different replies. If you’re in love with that person, text them to deliver that vibe.
If you’re uncertain about your feelings, you can choose to be neutral and just reply in a simple form.
Don’t ever feel overwhelmed because you’re struggling to reply to their texts.
You can choose any text that is suitable for your situation.
Make your own style by using every bit of this information and text examples to craft your texting skills.
Love and light,