An “I miss you text” it’s not about longing and being clingy or needy.
It’s about maintaining intimacy, showing affection, and bonding more with one another when you’re not in each other’s presence.
Using flirty, silly, heartfelt, and romantic words to express how much you miss him will make him feel appreciated and loved.
Telling him that you miss him cannot be overdone because then these words would not have any impact!
Follow the rest of the article to know how to craft these texts and when to text him.
Before crafting the “I miss you” text define what you mean by it
What helps in crafting the best I miss you message is the moment you take to reflect on what “I miss you” mean to both of you.
This phrase has billion of interpretations and meanings, that’s why you need to adjust it to your friendship and your attachment style.
If you have an anxious attachment style, you need to define what this phrase means to you.
Does it mean that you appreciate this relationship, you’re longing for him, or you just need some validation?
Once, you sort this out with yourself then it is easier to transmit the right message to him.
In addition, the help of a relationship coach would be necessary when you start to sort out your feelings.
Here are 100 flirty, romantic, heartfelt, cute, and funny “I miss you texts” for him:
100 “I miss you” texts for him
1. “I hope you know that you make me the happiest person in this world. And I miss experiencing it from near.”
2. “I already missed what we had last night.”
3. “I miss you just like the moon misses the sun.”
4.“I cannot stop thinking about you.”
5. “I cannot wait to see you next week.”
6. “There is nothing that I miss more than waking up in your arms.”
7. “My comfort is gone once you’re not here, I miss those magical moments that we had.”
8. “I’ve never felt this way before. This longing feeling is deeper because of you.”
9. “I miss that sweet voice of yours.”
10. “I never knew that I could miss you this much, just the drought needs the rain.”
11. “I am so lonely without you.”
12. “My love, your smile makes me the happiest person on this planet, and I miss it right now.”
13. “I’m reminiscing on the superb time we had yesterday.”
14. “I’m constantly looking at my phone and counting the hours until I meet you again.”
15. “I wish you were here by my side.”
16. “My heart aches that I can’t be right there with you.”
17. “I just remembered one of your corny jokes, how I would want you to be here and tell me another one.”
18. “You know, I’ve been thinking all night about those sparkly eyes of yours.”
19. “Your absence is driving me crazy. Just so you know.”
20. “I am yearning for one of those passionate kisses.”
21. “I cherish you. Please, come faster home.”
22. “I am eating a wrap right now. And I just miss you WRAPPING your arms around me.”
23. “This past week, I was constantly dreaming about you.”
24. “You’re that magic piece that I’m missing in my life.”
25. “The thought of you makes my heart beat faster. Every beat of my heart reminds me of you.”
26. “I can’t wait to get drowned in you. Miss you.”
27. “I have bought your perfume to remind me of you every time that I miss you.”
28. “I wish we were running like crazy on the beach 🥺.”
29. “I thank you for being a part of my life. I miss you like crazy.”
30. “Next week we’re going to make new memories. Can’t wait to do it with you.”
31. “You know that you’re always a part of me even if we’re miles away.”
32. “More than anything, I’m missing your touch.”
33. “Missing and thinking of you constantly is my favorite daily activity.”
34. “I am napping just to dream about you because I miss you a lot.”
35. “Lover, you’re the one that I missing today.”
36. “I’m cold and I miss your long warm sexy hugs.”
37. “My life around here isn’t the same as when you’re here.”
38. “I just want to lay with you right now and talk. I have so many things to tell you😭.”
39. “I have this curly ball in my throat every time that I think there are 10 more weeks until we meet again.”
40. “Everything is easier and better when you’re here.”
41. “I think I am going to die from a disease called “I miss John a lot.”
42. “When will I be able to see those green eyes of yours again?”
43. “I miss my happy place, YOU.”
44. “I miss you, a lot, every day, every second, every breath that I breathe.”
45. “You always know how to put me in a better mood. Can’t wait to have our silly conversation again.”
46. “These days are long without you here.”
47. “I wish I could explain with words how much I miss you.”
48. “These cherry lips are missing your face.”
49. “It’s hard when you miss someone. I love and miss you
50. “You always bring up the best in me and I miss it right now.”
51. “Please, find a way to make these days go faster, I miss you.”
52. “I want you right here with me, right now. Is that something impossible😑.”
53. “Every moment spent with you is like a dream. Now, I am dreaming to feel it all again.”
54. “I wish I could cut this distance because it drives me crazy when I miss you this much.”
55. “Missing you hurts like hell.”
56. “I made this painted for you because I was missing your smile.”
57. “Two months look like two years, come to me already.”
58. “Do you know how can someone cure their heart when they miss someone?”
59. “Maybe wearing your favorite hoodie will make me feel less alone?”
60. “Usually when I’m at work I miss my bed, but right now I’m missing you.”
61. “I miss you more than I do my missed calls.”
62. “Missing you makes me punch a hole in this wall. I just feel like Rocky Balboa.”
63. “You need to get out of my head and come lie next to me.”
64. “I was missing you and starting to talk to your pictures. Well, my therapist called to talk about it.”
65. “Write what you’re thinking right now.. About me right? Because you miss me and I miss you.”
66. “Weeks feel like ages. Come home already.”
67. “A guy was talking today at work and I thought it was you. I miss the sound of your voice.”
68. “I just wanted to let you know that I feel empty without you here.”
69. “Being around our mutual friends makes me miss you even more.”
70. “I keep replaying our last adventures until we do it again.”
71. “Missing the softness of your hands.”
72. “Today I passed across Central Park and I remembered both of us skating last month there. I burst into tears…”
73. “Every night, I don’t close my eyes until I start dreaming about you.”
74. “You are such an amazing man Max. I wish I was there with you.”
75. “I am starting to forget how your lips felt in mine. Miss you..”
76. “I can’t wait to run my finger in your hair again.”
77. “The oak tree in our neighborhood has started to fall apart, it misses you.”
78. “I miss spending the nights with you in the park.”
79. “Will you visit at least in my dreams?”
80. “Whenever I feel my heart jumping, I know it is because something reminds me of you.”
81. “You always manage to make me feel better even if you’re not physically here with me.”
82. “My dog says I miss my playmate.”
83. “Can you feel that I am missing you like crazy? I mean telepathy or something like that…”
84. “This one right here misses the best husband in the world called Jake.”
85. “Every night I fall asleep wearing your T-shirt. It makes me feel like you’re here with me.”
86. “When I miss you, time goes pretty slowly.”
87. “I guess I am not a good archer because I MISSED you😛.”
88. “Do you know how I MISS YOU is spelled? J-O-S-H♥
89. “I went swimming today at the Como Lake but it doesn’t feel the same as with you.”
90. “I want to feel the warmth of your body in mine.”
91. “Every day that passes, it seems like I am missing you more and more.”
92. “I adore those dimples of yours that I will kiss in less than three weeks. Love you.”
93. “Missing you is like chasing a Ferrari with high heels. You can’t reach it and it hurts.”
94. “I miss you. Triple that. Yup, that’s the text message.”
95. “My day would be better if you were in town.”
96. “Nothing can make my day better than your egg toast. I miss you..”
97. “Today I saw a picture of my birthday party. Good times with you. Miss it already.”
98. “The fact that I cannot touch you right now makes me wanna take two planes, a train, and a taxi to come to you.”
99. “Missing you and counting every second until we are together once again.”
100. “I miss already the sweet touch of yours.”
When should you send an “I miss you text” to him?
The best time to send an “I miss you” text depends on your relationship and how much you express feelings to one another.
If you’re in a long-term relationship and like to text all the time then any time would be appropriate.
In general, texting someone “I miss you” at midnight will give him a wrong impression.
Because most of the time that would be labeled either as a booty call or a call of desperation.
In my experience, I advised and in my current relationship, I would text him that I missed him after a few days or when he traveled somewhere.
You just need to let him know that he’s missed during his absence.
If you constantly text him that you miss him then that would turn into a toxic relationship.
1. So, the first thing that you should do is understand what he feels for you.
If you’re not dating exclusively then it’s better to wait a bit until you send an I miss you text.
2. Then, if you have started dating, make sure to respect his working and resting hours.
Try to learn his schedule so you will know better when to text him.
3. In the meantime, try to learn more about his personality and how he likes to express his feelings.
This makes a huge difference when you decide when to send an I miss you text message to him.
If he doesn’t like to express feelings, with this message he might be bothered or might just skip it as a mere message.
Thus, if he likes being affectionate, a good morning message to express how much you miss him will boost his confidence and attract him.
How can you write an effective “I miss you” text?
An effective “I miss you” text message should be simple, concise, and personal.
Try to use language that specifically explains what you’re feeling.
Thus, you need to use the language that your date-to-be, date, or partner understands.
~If he likes to be funny then use it to your advantage. Choose funny phrases to tell him how much you’re missing him.
~On the other hand, if he’s more of a serious type and doesn’t like to joke around or you’re recently dating just be serious and flirty.
I know that right now you’re thinking what, how can I be serious and flirty at the same time?
Well, let’s say today he has a very important meeting but you miss him. You can text him something like this:
“Tom, I wish you the best of luck today. Also, I wish I was there to either hold your paper or work on your Powerpoint because I miss you.”
In general, keep the text short and simple to understand.
Using too many metaphors or jokes can be quite misleading and irritate him, especially if you’ve started dating recently.
How to say “I miss you” in a secret message riddle?
If you want to spice up your relationship and write an out-of-this-world “I miss you text” then start to use riddles.
If both of you like adventures or are maintaining your long-distance relationship playing games will keep the flame alive.
Based on scientific research, using riddles in everyday life will help you to improve your communication and make it fun.
Here are a few examples that you might use according to your situation:
- Do you know what did the drought say to rain?
Answer: I miss you just like the moon misses the sun.
- I am a feeling that expresses the void. What am I?
Answer: Longing expresses the void that someone feels.
- I am a reflection of what is hidden inside. What am I?
Answer: You hide feelings or thoughts inside. It can be love and longing.
- What does an archer do other than throw arrows?
Answer: He misses the target. Just like I miss you.
Note: Avoid using riddles at the beginning of the dating process until you have built attraction and learned more about him.
Riddles are an exciting game but not knowing if he would like to play this game might interfere in your dating process later.
I miss you texts for him should be crafted in a way that you can show exactly how you feel.
You shouldn’t think that being vulnerable while you write this text message with penalize you.
On the contrary, putting your emotions into words means that you’re being open and showing your honest intentions.
Thus, to write a successful missing you text, you should use your experience with him and inside jokes.
Use a photo, or video, or tell him that you miss him while using emoticons.
Customize it, and make it all personal!