Distance doesn’t stand a chance against love, and sometimes it even serves to make it stronger!
With the right text message, you can level up the love, and affection, of course, without the longing excluded.
Now, if you’re wondering how you can maximize your texting experience to allow your relationship to flourish, I’m here to help!
Here are some categorized long-distance relationship texts you can send him to close the distance!
11 heartfelt texts that will make him miss you and wish you were there!
It doesn’t hurt to have a heart-to-heart moment with your partner once in a while to show how much you love and appreciate him.
It’s perfectly normal to take a break from the silliness here and there to seriously express your deeper feelings.
Why not text him in a heartfelt way?
By expressing yourself genuinely, you’re giving him the will and power to push throughout the day and to do the same for you!
Let’s not shy away and tell your long-distance boyfriend just how much he means to you!
- “Even though we don’t live close to each other, your love and presence are always here with me, and that’s all I need to get me through the day.”
- “Every day, my love and appreciation for you grow larger and larger. Meeting you was a wish come true. I love you.”
- “This distance is tough, but we’re tougher! Calling and texting you are the highlight of my day!”
- “Whenever I’m doing something like hanging out with friends and family, watching a movie, or listening to music, all I can think about is how much better it would be if you were here.”
- “You’re the one who gives me strength whenever I feel blue. The thought of you alone cheers me up. Thank you for being in my life.”
- “I appreciate everything you’ve done for me and know that I’m always here for you no matter what. I’m going to give you the strength that you give me. I love you.”
- “I’m not joking when I tell you how much happier you make me. I don’t care that we’re far away, your presence alone is enough.”
- “Whenever I feel down or sad, my first instinct is to talk to you. You’re my home and love. You’re an amazing person.”
- “I have had a bad day today, but the thought of coming home and getting to hear from you made those feelings go away. Thank you for being you, love.”
- “Sometimes I get sad when I think about the distance between us. But the fact that you’re in my life and willing to try means a lot to me. I know that no matter how far, we’re still here for each other.”
- “Whenever I start missing you this much, I close my eyes and remember the last time we spent the day together. I’m missing you like crazy right now. Wish you were here.”
Your sincere and lovely texts will motivate him in his day-to-day life!
16 flirty text messages that will make him blush despite the long distance!
A little bit of flirting goes a long way. So, when in doubt, make him blush!
Keep the playfulness flowing and make his face turn as red as a tomato with texts like these:
- “What did you do today? Wait, no! Don’t tell me, let me guess! You were thinking about me, weren’t you?”
- “You’re too good-looking to be going out without supervision!”
- “Your beauty is the 8th wonder of the modern day. Because no way a person can be THAT good-looking!”
- “You’re handsome, smart, funny, and nice. That’s too suspicious. Are you even human?”
- “I think you came straight out of a rom-com movie. I wish you’d known what I’d do to you right now if you were here!”
- “Me. you. Video call. NOW! I miss looking at your handsome self!”
- “You’re insanely hot! And the fact that I can’t see you right now it’s a shame.”
- “Tell me, baby, what would we be doing right now if we were next to each other?”
- “Seriously, what’s the deal with you? You’re the whole package from head to toe, and I simply don’t buy it!!”
- “PUT YOUR HANDS UP! THIS IS A ROBBERY! I’m here to steal your heart! Put all of your hugs and kisses in the bag.”
- “I don’t care if I sound cheesier than a pizza. I need to let you know just how excited you make me.”
- “You, mister, are under arrest for being hotter than the legal amount of hotness. Show me your license by sending me your picture, please!”
- “You give me unlimited amounts of love and attention, and I give you all of the smooches I have in my inventory. Do we have a deal?”
- “Hello, handsome. What is your good-looking self up to tonight?”
- “I’m making cake and all I’m missing is the sugar. Care to help me?”
- “Wait, I have a question. Aren’t you required to have a permit for all that handsomeness?
12 super romantic texts to make your long-distance boyfriend’s heart flutter!
Send him lovey-dovey texts to keep the romance alive in your relationship and as well as to show him how big your love for him is despite the miles!
Here are your super romantic texts, for your long-distance super boyfriend!
- “I’m thinking of you every second of my day. I hope you’re doing well, my love! Sending you a huge kiss! I love you super duper much.”
- “I wish you were here close to me so that I could give you lots of kisses and hugs! Can’t wait for the next time we meet up.”
- “I know that you’re far away, but my love for you makes up for the distance. I love you too much and I look forward to the next time we hang out!”
- “Ughhh, I love you so much I could eat you up!”
- “You’re the reason I wake up in the morning feeling well-rested and energetic! The thought of you hypes me up.”
- “I know that you may be busy but I just wanted to let you know that you’re a wish come true for me. How did I get so lucky?”
- “This is all your fault! You made me fall for you and now I can’t stop thinking about you! (not complaining, by the way).”
- “I plead guilty to the charge of loving you too much. Take me away, officer!”
- “How about we watch a romantic movie the next time we meet? We can cuddle under a blanket while eating our favorite snacks.”
- “Every time you send me a picture of yourself, I get butterflies. You’re so handsome and I want to smooch your handsome face all over.”
- “We’ll compensate for each kiss we couldn’t give each other during this time, I promise!”
- “This Christmas, I want only one gift, the most valuable one! I want to be in your presence again. I miss you!”
13 sweet long-distance relationship texts to show him just how much you care!
One of the most difficult things about a long-distance relationship is definitely worrying about your significant other.
You want to show him just how much you care for him, and you can do just that with the right sweet text!
Here are some sweet long-distance relationship text examples that your partner will absolutely adore:
- “Hey, babe. Just wanted to check on you! How’s your day going?”
- “My handsome, charming love. Tell me, have you been taking care of yourself today?”
- “I hope you’re doing well on this beautiful day/night. What have you been up to thus far?”
- “I haven’t been able to get you out of my head the whole day! How is the love of my life doing?”
- “No matter how far we are from each other, I’m always thinking about you.”
- “You better have eaten all 3 meals or I swear I’ll come and feed you myself!”
- “Did you have anything for lunch yet? You should eat something. Also, don’t forget to drink water!”
- “How was work/school, love? Anything new?”
- “How was your exam? You have been losing sleep from studying! Also, make sure to rest when you get home!”
- “Did the interview go well? I’m sure they loved you. You’re literally the best.”
- “Tell me everything about your day! Every detail! I wish I were there though.”
- “Is something on your mind? You know I’m here for you if there’s anything you want to talk about or if you want to express yourself.”
- “You’re my lovely sun. Please take care of yourself today. I need you!”
17 so hot and sexy texts that will make him crave you and cuss out the distance!
Sexual tension is without a doubt essential in a relationship, especially in a long-distance relationship.
Don’t let the passion fade away and keep him thinking about you in not-so-innocent ways…
Make your man feel all hot and bothered by sending him sexy texts that will turn him on!
- “Guess what I’m wearing? Or not wearing, in this case.”
- “My body has almost forgotten your touch. How about you remind me?”
- “I can’t wait to finally meet you again and live all of our fantasies through each other.”
- “My body is craving yours so badly right now!”
- “I’m really turned on right now… Mind helping me with that?”
- “I bought a new set of lingerie for when we meet again. Do you want me to give you a sneak peek?”
- “I wish you were here right now in my bed, making out with me.”
- “I’m at work right now, and all I can think about is you on top of me.”
- “When are you visiting again? I’m going to make our time together unforgettable if you know what I mean.”
- “Ugh, it’s been getting hot lately. I’ve been walking around my room practically naked.”
- “I just got out of the shower, babe! Since I’m still naked, do you want me to show you something interesting?”
- “I took some sexy pics for you, but I’m still wondering which one I should send. How about I send them all and you pick your favorite?”
- “How about we take a little break from texting and video call instead? I want you to see what I’m doing!”
- “What would you do if I was there right now? Not a lot of talking, I bet.”
- “I want you to touch every inch of my body.”
- “I had a really hot dream last night. It involved me, you, and a lot of touching. We should recreate it.”
- “I’m looking at your pictures and imagining us together in the same room. Distance sucks.”
14 funny texts that work awesomely with a long-distance relationship to make him laugh and cheer up!
Everybody loves laughing, your boyfriend is no exception.
A funny text from you will cheer him up and get him through the day, not to mention he’ll get a good chuckle out of them!
Here are some funny and silly—but cute—texts that are sure to bring a smile to your partner’s face:
- “Hey, I just have a quick question, babe! Do you ever get tired of running through my mind?”
- “I’m gonna need an aspirator next time we meet up, baby. You take my breath away!”
- “These people from a lottery company called my phone today congratulating me on winning the boyfriend lottery. Do you know anything about this?”
- “Whenever I see your notification pop up on my phone I blush like a tomato. So, [his name], what do you do when life gives you one tomato?!”
- “Having me as a girlfriend must feel so rewarding 😛”
- “My friends and I were having a competition on who has the best partner. Needless to say, I won. But it wasn’t even a fair match, I had the upper hand.”
- “Quick, call the ambulance! I have fallen for you!”
- “You’re sweet as candy, but this long distance is not letting us get licky-licky any time soon!”
- “I think you’re getting sick! Quick, take a vitamin me!”
- “Instead of one of us wearing the pants in the relationship, how about we both stay naked?”
- “I can’t believe you laughed at what I picked. You always laugh at my choices but forget you’re one of them!”
- “I turn into a vegetable whenever I see you. A hap-pea!”
- “I never thought I’d live the day to see myself become an organ donor. Yet here I am, giving my heart to you.”
- “I’m going to get a knee surgery soon. No yeah, everything is okay, it’s just that I fall for you harder and harder with each passing day.”
16 good morning and goodnight texts that will make him forget the long distance between you!
One of the best feelings after waking up is seeing that good morning text from the person you love. Especially in a long-distance relationship!
Make it known that he’s the last person you talk to and think of before you hit the hay! Don’t be shy.
Let’s craft the cutest and most loving good morning text and good night texts that will fix his whole day!
- “Good morning handsome! Start shining and have a beautiful, wonderful day today, ok?!”
- “Rise and shine, babe. I made you breakfast! Hahaha, just joking, I wish though, that would be fun.”
- “I just woke up and already thinking about you. Good morning!”
- “Good morning, baby! Did you have a good sleep? Did you dream of me the same way I dreamt of you?”
- “I barely got any sleep last night, all I could think about was you! You better have thought about me too! Jk, good morning though.”
- “Do you know how much it sucks waking up after dreaming about you only to realize that you’re not by my side? Nonetheless, good morning and I miss you!”
- “I woke up feeling grumpy, but as soon as I saw your text, I started smiling. Good morning, baby!”
- “The best part of my morning is getting to talk to you. I love starting my day that way. Good morning.”
- “Goodnight, handsome. It was fun talking to you, as always. I can’t wait to wake up and talk to you some more.”
- “As much as I want to stay up and talk to you, I’m this close to passing out. Let’s continue this conversation tomorrow, love. Goodnight, sleep well.”
- “I will be going to bed with a huge annoying smile on my face, and it’s all because of you! Thank you! Have a good sleep as well, baby. Goodnight.”
- “I’m going to sleep now! As comfortable as my bed is, I bet it would be 100 times more comfortable if you were in it. I love you! Goodnight, babe!”
- “This damn distance! I wish you were here next to me right now. Until we meet again, I’ll pretend you’re in bed with me. Goodnight, baby. I love you!”
- “I’m snug as a bug and all I’m missing for maximum comfort is you! I’ll try catching some Zs now. Goodnight, I love you.”
- “Night-night, babe! I’ll be dreaming of you. Goodnight!”
- “Goodnight, the love of my life. Thank you for making my whole day better by being here.”
Other things to do in a long-distance relationship to strengthen the relationship with your partner!
Yes, a well-written text can make a difference in your long-distance relationship.
However, you can strengthen your long-distance relationship with your partner even more! Here’s what you can do:
- Call him and let him know you needed to hear his voice.
- Send him pictures of you, activities, something that reminded you of him or your connection, things or situations with sentimental value, etc.
- Make him a playlist that resembles him and your connection together.
- Send him a gift once in a while.
- Surprise him with a visit.
Making your long-distance boyfriend melt despite the distance has never been easier!
It’s true that long-distance relationships are very hard to maintain. It takes both emotional and physical effort to make it work.
The distance can shrink as long as love, commitment, good spirit, and the internet are there!
Show your long-distance partner just how much he means to you. Seriously, it has never—in our history—been easier to do so than in this day and age!
Now go and send him that text and melt him despite the miles!