Torn apart between signs of intense affection and obsession?
We’ve been there!
This tricks your mind into justifying unhealthy behavior, it leads you to sacrifice parts of yourself for this connection to survive.
Before you know it, you’re in an unhealthy cycle with a person blinded by your charm with a nearly lost sense of reason.
So, is he obsessed with you? Take the quiz and find out!
About the “Is he obsessed with me?” quiz
The quiz aims to help you have a better understanding of the situation you’re in with a man you suspect could have developed an obsession with you.
The questions and answers are intended to help you have a clearer vision of the situation as you complete the quiz.
By the end of the quiz, you’ll sort of manage to anticipate the result you’ll get because of the way that the questions are formulated.
The topic is well-studied, and the questions are based on the knowledge collected by extensive research on obsession and its ways of manifesting in people.
When you’re ready, take the quiz. It’s free and it doesn’t require your email for you to get the results. Good luck!
How do you tell if a man is obsessed with you? – 10 signs he is obsessed with you!
The quiz is meant to be a guide to settling your thoughts on the topic.
However, if you didn’t manage to clear your doubts after taking the quiz, here are 10 signs he is obsessed with you:
1. He’s possessive and controlling of you;
2. He stalks you and the people you know;
3. He’s unreasonably and overly jealous;
4. He wants to be in touch with you every minute–your phone doesn’t stop buzzing;
5. He expects your attention all time of the day, week, and month devoted to him and only him;
6. He demands your explanation about your every single move, even your past;
7. You’re concerned about how much your presence affects him;
8. His behavior gives you the impression that you’re the most important thing in his life;
9. He gives you so much attention to the extent it became concerning;
10. It feels as if he’s detached from reality;
What to expect when taking the quiz to understand if he’s obsessed with you?
Once you’re ready to take the quiz, take your time to answer the questions carefully and choose the option that suits your situation the most.
The questions you’ll have to answer during the quiz are:
1. Does he seem to want to spend every minute of the day with you?
- Yes, but not in a creepy way.
- I wouldn’t say every minute…
- Yes, he won’t leave me alone!
2. How often does he text you during the day?
- We text normally, nothing special.
- He texts me every day. We text quite often!
- Constantly, all the time. Double, triple, and quadruple texts!
3. How many months until he told you he loves you?
- He took his time.
- It was 3+ months.
- He told me he loves me right away.
4. Does he try to snoop into your personal stuff?
- No, he’d never do that!
- No but I think if he had the chance he’d go through my phone.
- Yes, he even demands looking through my personal things such as my phone or computer.
5. Is he stalking you?
- No! How dare you?!
- I wouldn’t call it stalking. I’ve bumped into him accidentally a few times though.
- I caught him following me.
6. Does he care to know what your plans are?
- Yes, we ask each other about how we’re planning to spend the day.
- Not exactly.
- He’s compulsive about it. He doesn’t stop asking me where and what I’m doing.
7. Did you ever catch him following you?
- No, never!
- I wouldn’t call it exactly following…
8. How jealous is he?
- His jealousy tends to fall into the healthy spectrum.
- He sometimes gets very jealous, depending on the situation.
- He’s always very very jealous.
9. How controlling is he?
- He lets me be exactly as I am.
- He likes changing some things I do sometimes.
- He’s very controlling.
10. How does he react when you can’t spend time with him?
- He’s usually understanding.
- He doesn’t like it that much, but he doesn’t overreact.
- He throws tantrums. He doesn’t like it at all.
11. How does he react when you don’t respond to his messages for a while (say, one hour)?
- Normally, nothing out of the ordinary.
- He gets worried or concerned but doesn’t overreact.
- He doesn’t like it at all and overreacts if I don’t respond as soon as he does.
12. Do you feel pressured to tell him your location?
- Absolutely not.
- It depends, sometimes I do.
- Yes most of the time.
13. Do you feel like his entire world revolves around you?
- I’m important to him, but he’s got his own life as well.
- He makes it clear how important I am to him.
- Yes, it’s like I’m all he thinks about. It’s a little scary.
14. Does he demand your presence?
- Not exactly. We like being around each other, but we don’t have demands regarding how much time we spend together.
- He asks me to stay longer if I have to leave, but he doesn’t insist as much.
- Yes, he pressures me into spending more time with him.
15. How often do you feel pressured into making decisions you don’t want to make (e.g. saying yes when you don’t want to)?
- Sometimes, but it’s not a big deal I guess.
- Very often, and it stresses me out.
Take good care of yourself. Stand strong by your boundaries and don’t put up with disrespectful behavior to you and your needs. You’ve got this!
Leave a Reply