Has your boyfriend been stressed because of what’s going on in his life lately?
He’s busy with his studies, job, just people in his life and he just can’t seem to take a break, can’t he?
You want to be there for him at all times to lift his spirits even if just a little bit. You sort of feel that that’s difficult to do. Is it though?
Let’s not forget that you can always cheer your man on from a distance by texting him!
Here are 30 genius texts and 7 also genius ways to motivate your boyfriend through text!
30 motivational text messages to send your boyfriend when he feels unmotivated!
There are different types of text messages you can send to motivate somebody! You can get even more creative if it’s your boyfriend.
Does he appreciate a heart-felt message more, or a silly one?
For your message to work, you’ve got to adjust your message to his type as well.
Here are 30 categorized motivational text messages you can send your boyfriend!
– Heartfelt motivational texts to send your boyfriend.
Sometimes, we need to be sincere and straightforward about when we’re thankful for having someone in our lives.
Showing gratitude will make him feel loved and make him want to push through the day!
You can try sending him heartfelt messages to better communicate the gratitude you have for him.
Text him something sweet and thoughtful, and if you don’t know where to begin, here are some examples you’re free to use:
- “I’m so lucky to have you in my life.”
- “Spending time with you is the highlight of my day.”
- “I’m so proud of you for doing what you do and never giving up..”
- “You’re so strong for never giving up on your goals.”
- “You can do everything you put your mind into. I’m sure of it.”
- “Whatever it is that you’re worried about, I’m 100% sure you can get through it!”
- “Things aren’t going to always be this stressful, they’re going to get better! Hang in there. You’ve got me in this.”
- “Keep up the great work, baby. You can do this.”
- “Hey, I just wanted to let you know that you’re doing amazing and you make me so proud with everything you do.”
- “I’ve been thinking today about how determined and hard-working you are, and it’s truly making me want to do better myself.”
– Funny and cute texts that will motivate your boyfriend.
If your boyfriend is someone who loves humor, then do consider cracking a joke or two when crafting your motivational text!
You can consider the following funny—and cute—motivational texts to send your boyfriend:
- “Do you know who’s the best? Read the first word.
Wait, no, that’s not right. What I mean is you, baby. You’re the best!!”
- “Hello, handsome. It’s time for you to shine bright at that meeting today. Send them blind, baby!”
- “Are you a cantaloupe? Because you’re one in a melon. You’ll do great today, I can feel it!”
- “Are you a volcano? Because I lava you and everything you do!”
- “You’re going to do great today! And I’m not saying this just because you’re the love of my life, kay?”
- “You’re handsome, and kind, AND hardworking. Somebody call the firefighters!!”
- “Listen, baby. You survived watching ‘Cocaine Bear’, AND you watched the entire movie! Trust me, you’ve got this!”
- “You’ve made it through my bad hair days and PMS, how bad could this meeting be?! Baby, I love you, and I know that you’re gonna do great. You’ve got this!”
- “Get them suckers! You’re one of the most hardworking people I know. Baby, you’re inspiring. Of course you’ll do great today!”
- “Listen, I know you’re stressed today, but if you made it through ‘Toy Story 2’ this will be a piece of cake for you, baby!”
– Flirty and playful texts to help your boyfriend push through the day!
The best types of relationships are the ones in which teasing is very much welcomed!
If this sounds like you and your boyfriend, then flirting with him should remove some of the tension he’s feeling and motivate him for the day!
It goes a bit like this:
- “You’re too handsome to get stressed. Everything will be alright my love. ”
- “The way you work so hard, and the way you commit to your stressing job turns me on!”
- “Just the thought of you working hard is so hot right now!!”
- “My handsome and hardworking boyfriend, today you’ll do great. And once you’re done with work, I’ve got something to make you feel relaxed!”
- “Look at you working hard and giving it your all. So hot!”
- “Can’t wait until you get home after your hardworking hours! I’m going to shower you with hugs and kisses.”
- “One of your traits that I find the sexiest is your ambition and hard work. My god I can’t wait to see you!”
- You must be so tired. Don’t worry, I’ll take care of you when you come home.”
- “Your hard work will pay off today baby!”
- “I know you’ve had a tiring week, and you’ve been stressed. But everything will be okay, and I’ll take care of you tonight.”
The 7 best ways to motivate your boyfriend through text!
When we feel down and our spirits are low, a text from the person we love always does the trick, doesn’t it?
One way to motivate your boyfriend through text is to, well, text him.
Sending him thoughtful texts throughout the day will let him know you’re thinking about him and that he’s cared for.
On the other hand, it will motivate him to push just a little bit more and have the day finished productively.
Everyone enjoys communicating with people they love, and their presence alone is enough to motivate them. Your man makes no exception!
A sweet and thoughtful message from his love will give him the motivation he needs!
Here’s how you can motivate your boyfriend through text and in style!
1. Send him photos throughout the day!
Don’t you just love it when your partner sends you cute photos?
It shows he’s thinking of you throughout his day, and wants to capture those moments for you.
You can do the same for him! Send him photos throughout the day and help him feel motivated to push through the day! You can send him photos of
- things or places that have significance for you two;
- funny moments you witnessed;
- cute animals;
- beautiful sceneries;
- things he’s likely to be passionate about;
- quotes, etc.
They will without a doubt cheer your boyfriend up and get him through the day.
Sending those photos—in moderation of course—will give him that very much-needed little boost of energy!
2. Send him memes and make him laugh.
Laughter is the best medicine!
Dr. Daniel Amen explains that laughing releases endorphins, which help relieve stress.
So, sending your boyfriend a meme or two and cracking jokes will greatly improve his motivation and mood.
You’ll be doing him a favor, as laughing promotes a healthy memory, motivation, and overall performance! Besides, who doesn’t enjoy laughing?
He will appreciate a great chuckle after a long, hard day.
3. Compliment different aspects of him.
Compliments will undoubtedly give him that sudden burst of motivation!
Give him compliments about different characteristics of him that you love and appreciate.
Hearing those sweet words from the person he loves will make him feel appreciated and wanted, and that’s because he is.
When he checks his phone during his break or after a tiring day and sees a cute compliment from his girlfriend, his confidence and motivation will greatly improve!
So, don’t shy away from giving him compliments from time to time!
4. Encourage him to talk about how his day went.
Nicholas Epley, Ph.D. explains that people are reluctant to open up about meaningful stuff because they believe other people are going to react negatively to it, however, the opposite happens.
People can greatly benefit from talking about things that matter to them, it helps them feel heard and understood.
Unfortunately, men rarely express themselves because they feel like others will judge them or simply not care.
However, they might open up to special people in their life.
Give him space to open up about his day, worries, and feelings.
Ask about how his day went, or about how he’s feeling. He probably really needs it!
5. Text him plans about spending time together!
Make plans for the two of you! Quality time with people you love never fails to motivate people!
He probably needs rest, and hanging out with you is the perfect way for him to relax and spend his weekend.
Go to places you both like, eat your favorite food, watch a good movie, or do anything you know he’s going to enjoy.
He will appreciate you initiating and making those plans for the two of you!
A fun, relaxing day with you will take his mind off stressful things and motivate him to continue doing his thing.
6. Celebrate and be happy for his achievements with him.
You can make him feel happy and confident through texting as well!
Love knows no distance, after all.
Make him feel secure, seen, heard, and celebrated.
Celebrate his achievement and make sure to express just how awesome they are. Be happier for him than he is for himself!
Chances are he has given it his all.
Maybe he was staying up all night and every night for that exam or was working overtime for that promotion.
Who knows just how much effort he has made to reach his goals, he will be motivated to know that you’re proud of him!
7. Knowing what to say and when to say it.
Picking the right time and the right thing to say is really important!
We might accidentally let something slip, or just say something at the wrong time. It can happen to anyone!
Giving a long thought to the things we do and say is crucial, as we can be easily misinterpreted.
Don’t talk about stuff:
- That he has asked you not to talk about;
- That is sensitive for him;
- That might cross his boundaries;
- That might potentially make him uncomfortable;
- That makes light of a situation.
If he’s going through a difficult time in his life, he needs love and motivation, and chances are that he wants them from you.
All things considered…
A little encouragement from your special someone does wonders!
Giving motivation and cheering your man up is very much doable.
It might not seem like a lot to you, but to him it really is. Your texts could’ve made his whole day—or even his whole week.
So, what are you waiting for? Go on and craft your own motivational text and make his day like no one ever did before!
Leave a Reply