The first step to making him beg for your attention again is to not be clingy and just change for yourself.
The moment that you start to do extra for him and you put all your emotional energy and attention into him, he will pull away even more.
You can’t make him beg for your attention again if you play mind games or if you ignore him on purpose.
Make him realize that you’re choosing to talk to him and date him by choice and that you have your boundaries too.
Here is a quick guide that contains 10 easy steps to make him beg for your attention again:
1. Reflect on the issue
If you want to make him beg for your attention again whether you’re just talking or in a relationship, take a step back and reflect on the issue.
Indeed, sometimes it’s easier to point out the finger at your boyfriend or partner instead of calming down and reflecting on both of you.
- Check what could have made him lose interest. Did you hurt him or vice versa?
- Were you compatible from the beginning and you might have ignored it?
- Was he putting much more effort and you pushed him away?
- If you’re in a long-term relationship then try Pillow Talking.
You can allow him to connect with you emotionally and physically at the same time that it will make him crave you and your attention more.
2. State your boundaries
What can make him beg for your attention again is when you start to respect yourself and practice self-love.
I’m not recommending that you should do it excessively and become a narcissist.
What I’m implying is that you shouldn’t settle just because he’s doing the bare minimum.
That’s when you’ll let him know how he’s going to treat you and what you’ll offer to him.
- Focus on upgrading yourself. Try different activities and hang out with different people.
- Talk to other therapists or specialists to check what type of attachment you have and work on it.
- Be assertive and know what you want to do when you’re together and where you want to go or not.
3. Follow your own pace while making time for him
Not being always available for him doesn’t mean that you don’t care about him.
It’s more about stating your boundaries and being independent even when dating or when being in a relationship.
So if you want him to beg for your attention again you should give him some space to enjoy himself even when he’s in a relationship.
- Don’t pressure him into only spending time with you;
- Have your schedule while you make time for him;
- Let him also initiate calls/texts/dates;
- Don’t be shy and afraid to communicate your needs;
4. Show genuine interest in him
If you want to make him beg for your attention again, you shouldn’t make him feel small.
On the contrary, try to listen to him and let him know that you’re there for him but you need to carry on with your life too.
- Don’t ignore him or be cocky or play hard to get because that will only irritate him.
- Especially, if you’re in a relationship, not listening to him and ignoring his needs will cause a lot of trouble.
- Try to be outstanding and give him meaningful advice.
5. Love yourself and work on your self-esteem
Self-confidence is sexy and that will be a magnet for him to beg for your attention.
If you’re communicating or interacting with him from a secure place then this will intrigue him.
But, if you’re constantly trying to be there for him and crave his attention because you NEED him then he will seek love somewhere else.
Because this situation will be exhausting for him and you too. It will feel like a push-and-pull situation, like being in a vicious circle.
- To become magnetic, you need to go from anxious attachment to secure attachment.
- Cultivate a positive mindset.
- Surround yourself with people who love you and inspire you.
The psychologist Dr. Kim Sage explains that to heal your attachment style you need to reflect on your childhood trauma first.
6. Plan a surprise for him
Surprises are an act of love.
If his love language is to accept gifts or acts of service then doing something out of schedule for him will trigger his consciousness.
- You don’t have to always plan surprises for him but at least once when you think that he’s pulling away or losing interest.
- It could be a small gift with a few pieces of paper. You can write there why you appreciate him.
- You can even play a few games such as What Do You Meme or Spin the Bottle.
To ignite the spark in the relationship and make him beg for your attention again, you need to make him see and value your worth!
7. Let him chase or help you
If you let a guy prove his masculinity then he’ll beg for your attention.
I don’t mean that you need to do everything that he asks or wants you to do.
What I mean is that you need to lean on your feminine so he can show his masculinity and not lose interest.
- If he wants to chase you then allow him to chase and help you.
- Don’t build up walls because he will get the ick and will get the wrong answer.
If you don’t feel comfortable and you didn’t get attached to your divine femininity, you can work on it with the help of a relationship coach.
8. Focus on what you want in life: Try to achieve your goals
What makes him beg for your attention is you creating your own life.
If you were too codependent and were always relying on him for everything, this will make him seek attention and love elsewhere.
A man might cheat because a woman sometimes can’t balance love, neediness, and confidence.
Thus all you need to do is balance these three:
- Try to get out of your comfort zone. Do activities that you didn’t do before.
- Work on your life goal and what you want to achieve in your life.
- Try to listen motivated. Listen to podcasts and surround yourself with people who are doing the same thing or have the same goals as you.
9. Allow him to miss you
The dating coach and author Adam LoDolce claims that to make him beg for your attention again you need to allow him to miss you.
If you have been in the first stage of dating where you need to create attraction, you don’t need to always be upon his face.
Thus, to make him crave your attention again then you need to balance communication with him.
- Don’t send him long texts;
- Create scarcity. Don’t update him with your life out of nowhere.
- Be you. Connect with your authenticity and give him a glimpse of it.
10. Avoid posting way too much on social media
If you want to make him beg for your attention again doesn’t mean that you should constantly be up to his face.
Even on social media, you can post anytime that you feel like doing it and once in a while just to reflect on yourself.
But if you try to post just to make him see what he’s missing or to make him change his mind, this won’t work.
Because he will get an update on your life without asking for it.
- Be selective of what you want to post and when you want to post it;
- Avoid posting too many photos with revealed clothes or doing crazy stuff;
- Try to post more positive content and that reflects your personality.
What to do if he doesn’t beg for your attention again?
If he doesn’t beg for your attention again, you need to examine the situation from another point of view.
You should reflect on also what he feels about you and if there’s anything to work on.
1. Don’t try to pressure or manipulate him.
If he isn’t reacting to your signals or your conversation then give him time.
Pressuring him into changing his mind or making him chase you will only make him confused and want to detach from you.
Thus, try to slowly approach him and address the issue. If he doesn’t back for your attention again then shift your focus.
2. From thinking how to make him MAKE YOURSELF GREAT AGAIN.
The only thing that will help you permanently make him beg for your attention again is not making him your only priority.
Stop thinking of how you can change him or how you can help him change his mind.
Work on yourself. Make yourself better. Then slowly he will be eager to know you more or have you once again.
3. Ask yourself: Why do you need his attention? Or do you need his love?
Why do you need him to beg for your attention again? Isn’t he interested in you or has he stopped loving you?
When you balance these issues and clear them then you can find the needed answer.
If you need him to beg for your attention again because you feel small or unimportant, it’s better to work on these issues independently.
Try to separate your feelings for him and what you’re feeling right now.
And in the end: How do I get my man’s attention again?
To make him beg for your attention again, you need to balance being chased and chasing, being understood and understanding.
Your trajectory should be focused to let him get a glimpse of you and your love as long as you respect yourself.
The moment that you don’t harm him or beg him for attention but focus on your growth and don’t ignore him, he’ll wake up from the dream.
He’ll notice that your presence is important to him and that he needs and misses you.
So believe in yourself and start implementing these steps slowly.