The aim when asking flirty questions is to not make them sound like interview questions.
To avoid it, you need to choose flirty questions depending on your relationship.
If you want to break the ice and get his attention then choosing funny or low-key flirty questions it’s the best thing to do.
Hence, when you want to spice up your relationship by asking your boyfriend or husband flirty questions over text, you need to loosen up a bit.
Here are 80 flirty questions to ask a guy over text! Enjoy and don’t forget to use them!
Low-key flirting questions
In my experience with my then-boyfriend, low-key flirting questions helped me to create a positive aura before starting to date.
These types of questions aren’t that straightforward that can make him feel bad or put too much pressure on him.
You will be able to be fun, and flirty and respect each other’s boundaries at the same time.
1. “What song would you have chosen to dance to right now?”
2. “If you would get lost in a city right now, which one would be? Alone or with me?
3. “Wanna know something pretty crazy about me?”
4. “Please, describe your perfect date in three words. Gooo”
5. “Have you done something to your hair lately?”
6. “Is there anything you can’t do? I am trying the cookies you gave me… just delicious.”
7. “Do you have SPF to apply quickly? Cuz’ you are radiating more than the sun.”
8. “Is being constantly this kind, of another hidden talent of yours?”
9. “What’s the most spontaneous thing you’ve done for love/life?”
10. “Hmmm. Are you more of an RnB or Hard Rock guy?”
11. “Let’s vote. Do you think that I should do red or orange hair color?”
12. “What attracts you most in this world?” Avoid saying food cuz’ i know that.”
Cheesy flirty questions
Being cheesy is not wrong. It’s a superpower to set a positive tone while texting!
1. “Do you enjoy spending more time with yourself or with ME?”
2. “What are your hobbies other than flirting with me?”
3. “If we were part of a romantic movie, what would our role be?”
4. “What would we do if we were stuck in a mountain alone?”
5. “If you would organize a date with me, where it would take place?”
6. “What was your first thought when we first connected?”
7. “When was that moment that you knew you were deeply in love with me?”
8. “Do you have any favorite person and why am I one of those peeps?”
9. “So, do your friends know about a fabulous woman called (insert your name)?”
10. “Would you like to cuddle with me or should I get a dog?”
11. “Can I borrow your hug and kiss? I will let you borrow mine tomorrow.”
12. “Do you like hugging, running around, and drinking fine wine?”
Romantic flirty questions
When it comes to being romantic with a guy, it’s important to choose the right and genuine words that transmit exactly how you’re feeling.
Not all people can do this because for someone it’s hard to explain what they’re feeling at that moment.
Even after going through these text samples, you don’t know which one can express your feelings for him, it’s better to have some extra help.
A relationship coach will help you to pin down your feelings, and issues and know exactly why you’re feeling that way.
1. “For how long can you kiss?”
2. “I think that your best feature is your lips. What do you think about mine?”
3. “If you could choose between kissing me hard or cuddling with me, which one would you choose?”
4. “If we were cuddling together right now, what song would be playing in the background?”
5. “Which song would describe our relationship according to you?”
6. “What did you think when we first got together?”
7. “Do you know what drives me wild and crazy in this world?”
8. “Your favorite memory of us?” Mine is late-night skinny deep in Yellowstone Lake.”
9. “Can I see you for every hour, second, dayyy of my life?”
10. “I couldn’t help but notice how sharp you looked tonight. Do you always have this power to amaze people?”
11. “Do you ever dream of doing hot stuff with me?”
12. “What would you do if suddenly we get stuck in an elevator?”
Juicy flirty questions
Talking dirty to a guy can be fun. But, sometimes it can create a lot of confusion and cross boundaries.
So, to avoid this, you should get to know him better and check if he likes to talk dirty over text or in general.
Then even if this makes you uncomfortable, you shouldn’t use dirty language to be flirty. Just be yourself, and choose fun or deep questions to flirt with!
1. What makes a woman sexy according to you?
2. “How are you feeling tonight? Are you feeling more like giving or taking?”
3. “What’s the sexiest thing that I could do for you?”
4. “Would you rather kiss me all night or spend watching football?”
5. “Can you say the hottest thing that you can to me?”
6. “What’s your favorite part to be kissed or touched at?”
7. “If we were stuck in a tiny house right now, what type of activity would you do with me?”
8. “Babe, tell me the craziest thing you did to get my attention?”
9. “What’s your wildest fantasy including me in it?”
10. “I was thinking about kissing you but should I do it right now or leave it for later?”
Fun flirty questions
Funny flirty questions are perfect to break the ice.
If you never have met this guy or want to upgrade your relationship, your guy can’t resist you when you’re being fun and flirty.
You can tease him to some extent so that you and he have a good time and don’t cross each other’s boundaries.
1. “ Do you believe in souls and mates😁?”
2. “I guess I need a map. Or are you a good tour guide? Cuz’ I got lost in your eyes.”
3. “Are you a magician? You just got me hypnotized.”
4. “Have you ever watched a rom-com?”
5. “What do you think about the movie She’s the Man? If you didn’t watch it. You Should.”
6.” Who was your celebrity crush? Don’t say Megan Fox😅.”
7. “What song would you choose to describe this moment?”
8. “If you could choose right now to not watch baseball ever and not talk to me for a year, what would you pick?”
9. “Have you ever had a crush on someone you never met before but talked to them only online?”
10. “What’s one odd thing that you find sexy in a woman?”
Deep flirty questions
You can be deep and flirty. Yes, especially if you’re in a long-term relationship.
In this case, flirting with only fun flirty questions is overconsumed. So you need to continue and flirt differently.
1. “What fuels your fire when it comes to love?”
2. “What would you describe as a most romantic thing?”
3. “Would you have waited for me in cold cold water?”
4. “When you like a woman, do you go crazy or numb?”
5. “Do you believe in love?”
6. “What do you think about a long passionate kiss?”
7. “What is the most adventurous thing that you want to do with me right now?”
8. “Do you think that there exists a perfect, hot, smart, funny partner?”
9. “Is physical connection or words of affirmation more important to you?”
10. “Do you dream about me in your future, a picket fence, and a little fam lol?”
Sarcastic flirty questions
The coach Corey Wayne claims that using sarcasm and humor in a relationship can spice a lot of things up and create a healthy bond.
Hence, you should use balanced humor when you should avoid putting your partner, husband, or crush down by using it.
1. “Can I borrow your book? Because I want to check you out.”
2. “If you would choose to be one emoji, which one you would be? Please don’t say the egg plant🙄.”
3. “If I had some superpowers to make your wishes come true. Would one wish include marrying me?”
4. “Do you have a GPS? Every time I am with you, I get lost in you.”
5. “Did God grant a Ph.D. when he created you?”
6. “Have you graduated from Humour University or you’re just like that?”
7. “Do you like to be called Josh or should I just call you to mine?”
8. “Do you always glow this much or just because you’re interacting with me?”
9. “If we would be any type of character in a movie, which one we would be? Don’t mention only rom-com, babe.”
10. “Are you a healer? Every time you touch me, my troubles disappear.”
11. “Are you always this smooth or have you exfoliated earlier?”
12. “Do people call you any different? Besides being (insert your name) love.”
13. “Do you believe in love at first sight? Or should I try again and again and again?”
14. “Are you an angel? Cuz’ you’re always dressed in white and bring happiness into my life.”
The importance of timing when asking a flirty question to a guy over text
When you ask flirty questions and want to be successful at it, you should check your relationship with this guy and timing.
You cannot send a juicy question to a guy you just met online and haven’t had a conversation with yet.
1. Make sure that you’re on the same page.
You might say, yeah right, how can I do it? Well, if you’re talking to a guy on dating apps then the aim is different.
Women and men on dating apps have one aim: To Date. Whereas, if you text a guy that you met on social media or somewhere else, you don’t know if he feels the same as you.
So, the first thing that you should do is to build an emotional connection with him before using harsh flirty questions.
You can send him a fun flirty question just to bond and not be boring.
2. Respect his schedule.
If he is very busy or at work, even if you ask nice flirty questions, he might be annoyed by it.
Also, it depends on the relationship that both of you have.
Asking flirty questions to your boyfriend over text, he might not be annoyed because he knows your personality.
On the contrary, if you just met and he is super busy and you ask questions a guy over text, he might find it annoying and unpleasant.
You can send a fun flirty in the morning or when you know that he is free.
3. Reflect on the type of conversation you have.
If you’re having a heartfelt conversation and it’s a serious conversation, asking a juicy question over text won’t be a good idea.
Especially, if you don’t know this guy in person. He might think that you’re not taking him seriously.
How to respond to him if he replies to your flirty question?
If he responds positively to your flirty question then you should remain calm and carry the conversation normally.
Be careful to not change the tone of the conversation rapidly because you’ll send to him mixed signals.
Keep the conversation going by using neutralized language such as emojis and thanking him.
Or, try to create a balance between continuing with flirty language and not continuing with asking flirty questions again.
If you keep doing that constantly then the conversation will be boring because it will look like an interrogation.
~Switch it up. If he responds positively then try to tell a story that can be related to what you asked.
The end: Flirty questions to ask a guy while texting!
Flirty questions to ask a guy while texting should be simple, heartfelt, and fun.
Being flirty doesn’t always mean putting him in an inappropriate position.
Think of how you would act if these flirty questions were asked of you.
What sounds right to you might not sound right to him.
So, before asking any type of flirty question to a guy or your boyfriend over text, build a good rapport with him.
Leave a Reply