Those sneaky, sneaky dating sites…
They make it almost impossible to search for users—which makes sense because otherwise, I doubt they’d be as popular!
But what if I told you that, despite dating platforms’ efforts, there are ways to find people on dating apps, for free even?!
If you’re thinking of finding those profiles, I have just the right methods for you.
Attempting to find dating profiles by phone number can be tricky!
Let me warn you that finding dating profiles is tricky, especially if you don’t know a lot of information about the person.
Even though we can make do with what we have, there are still a couple of issues when it comes to phone number searching.
- Well, for starters many dating apps allow their users to disable coming across any of their contacts—and if that wasn’t enough, they can choose to block specific people.
- One of dating platforms’ selling points is that they protect their users, so it’s extremely difficult to tamper with anything privacy-related.
What we can take away from this is that there is no guarantee of finding dating profiles in general, even so, don’t give up without trying!
These are the best ways to search dating sites by phone number—feel free to give them a go:
1. Search dating profiles with free phone number lookup services!
Usually, people-lookup services don’t come for free, so we have to either pick a subscription plan or pay some sort of fee.
These services carry out thorough, detailed searches, so most can’t afford to be free—well, most.
Some sites offer free reverse phone lookup services! Here are a few:
With NumLooker you can run a phone number lookup all for free!
On NumLooker, write down the person’s number whose dating profile you want to find—hit Search Now.
On the report, you’ll see:
- The phone number holder’s details;
- Contact info;
- Other personal details, and;
- Social media accounts—jackpot!
With this method, you’ll see all the dating profiles linked to a phone number, without having to pay a dime.
NumLooker searches through already available public records for the best results; if that person is using dating sites, it will show up in the report.
Radaris is another example of a free, phone-lookup service that searches through online databases for the best results.
Click the Phone section on the Radaris page and type the person’s phone number—sweet, simple, and straight to the point!
Along with many other useful details, you will also find that person’s social media (and if you want a bit more intel, you’ll get that too).
– Using free-of-charge, reverse lookup services to find dating profiles by phone number: an overview.
We all know that there are costly alternatives to this method, but if you don’t feel like dropping some big bucks for them, then you don’t have to.
Free sites, such as Radaris and NumLooker will help find a dating profile for free.
However, this method has some drawbacks:
- It’s not guaranteed that it will work for every dating platform;
- It may not work for all continents;
- If you’re not 100% sure that you have the correct number, it’s going to be very confusing.
On the bright side, if you use free, reputable search sites, then you won’t really be wasting any money, no matter the outcome.
No harm in trying!
2. You can find dating profiles by phone number through Google too!
Technically speaking, this method does require using their phone number to locate their profiles, so here’s how it goes!
There are a lot of people who put their phone numbers on their dating profiles. If the person you’re looking for is one of them, then, you’ve found the way!!
On the search engine of your choice (Google, Bing, etc), type in the phone number you’re searching for.
That simple—if the full number is being used on a person’s socials, they may show up.
You can use the number on its own, or accompany it with the dating site of your choice: Tinder.com phone number.
I used Tinder as an example because it’s one of the few sites whose results aren’t completely dry, as this method doesn’t work for all dating platforms.
Other combinations might be of help, such as including the person’s username in the search.
Feel free to use whatever information at your disposal that will help the search engine along the way!
3. And if you’re simply wondering if they’re a member of a specific dating site, give signing in with their phone number a try.
This is a classic trick!
So, we all know that most dating sites require a phone number upon registration (this is done to prevent catfishers, bots, and scammers).
Considering everything, this verification process is done to protect the users as well as make their overall experience in the platform more enjoyable.
But that’s not what we’re here to talk about!
Dating site users have to sign in using their phone number, but as long as that sign-in method is being used, how can the sites know just who is using it?
To find out if a person is on Tinder, for instance, try signing in using that person’s phone number—if an account doesn’t exist, then there’s your answer.
You can also try making an entirely new account using that phone number, and if it says an account with that phone number already exists, then that person has a dating account.
4. Rely on search sites to look up dating sites by phone number!
Now, these search sites aren’t free, but if you’re looking for something fundamentally effective, then these are the salvation.
Here are some of them!
1. SwindlerBuster’s reverse phone lookup system will help track down Tinder users.
If you want to find a Tinder user with only a phone number, then SwindlerBuster is the one for you.
Aside from name-searching, you can search for users using their phone number: just click on the Phone section on the front page.
Write the phone number on the search bar, and you’re good to go—you will be shown the suitable results.
It’s all very seamless and accurate!
2. TruthFinder is another great option!
The people-search site, TruthFinder is a great choice when it comes to exposing cheaters!
If you think your significant other is using dating sites, then you can use their phone number with the phone lookup feature on TruthFinder
You’ll find out many useful details about your partner (if you think they’re a cheater, you’ll be one step closer to finding out).
3. You can search for profiles by phone number (and much more) with BeenVerified.
With BeenVerified, you can look people up using their:
- And what we’re looking for, phone numbers!
Click the option of your choice (reverse phone lookup in this case) and put down the necessary information.
You’ll get an in-depth report including dating profiles and other information.
4. Spokeo also offers a reverse phone searching feature!
Just click on Phone and type away.
Enter the phone number, click on Search, and the results will show up!
Spokeo is one of the leading sites for searching people online: it’s reliable, quick, and effortless.
The reverse phone lookup feature is just as effective—if the person you’re searching for has a dating profile, something has to show up.
My concern with using phone numbers as a method to find dating profiles…
I briefly talked about the trickiness of it all.
They’re not as much “issues” as they are matters to not ignore when going through with your search!
- What I’ve noticed the most with people, especially cheaters, is that they typically use a different phone number—if you’re looking for your partner’s dating profiles, this might be the case.
- A phone number is an extremely private piece of information, and generally not accessible to the public, and this is where the process might come to a halt.
- If you pick an unsafe site for your search, not only will you be wasting resources, but you’ll also put your online data at risk—at best, you’ll come to a dead-end.
So my advice is to make sure you have the right number, the most cost-effective website, and a really strong reason for doing this!
Final thoughts on dating site searching as a whole.
If you’re reading this, then there’s a pretty big chance that you want to see if the person you’re in a relationship with is online dating.
Or maybe you’re just looking for someone specific—the point is that it’s doable!
A bit difficult, maybe, but doable! We just need to know how and where to look.
Lying and cheating go hand in hand, so for the people who keep wondering, “Why not just ask your partner if they’re using dating apps?”, know that 9 times out of 10, that is not an option.
We’re not here to judge, just to show you the best possible options.