Being in a relationship also means having bad days, such as arguments and problems with your partner. It’s quite normal to have fights.
If you’ve had a conflict with your boyfriend where things got ugly quickly, it’s time for an apology message!
A well-thought-out apology message with complete honesty. Such as these:
10 short apologetic messages for your boyfriend after an argument.
The healthy way of approaching these issues in a relationship is admitting you were wrong.
If you and your man seem to have fallen apart over a fight, be the bigger person, and send him an apology message that will surely fix things between you:
- I am sorry for everything I said, I wasn’t really thinking when I said those things.
- I know we took things too far, and I said some things I would never have wished to say. I’m deeply sorry for everything.
- I love you so much, and that was so out of character for me. I am sorry for the way I hurt you.
- It was never my intention to hurt you, I am so sorry for that. I love you.
- My love, I am so sorry for everything, I apologize from the bottom of my heart.
- I know we said some hurtful things, but I still love you so much. I am sorry.
- I am sorry for what I said in the heat of the moment, I didn’t really mean it.
- You know I cannot live without you, I don’t want this argument to drift us apart, I love you and I’m sorry.
- I spent time reflecting on the things we said, and I am sorry for being immature and saying all of those things.
- Honey, I love you, and the fact that I have hurt you is killing me, please forgive me, I am aware of how awful I have sounded, but I didn’t mean it.
25 apology messages for your wrongdoings and insults that will soften his heart.
The first step in fixing your problems in your relationship is admitting you did something wrong and that you are aware of it.
Insults and wrongdoings are a deal breaker in a relationship, and sometimes in an argument words might slip without giving a thought.
In these cases, an immediate heartfelt apology is in order from your side. Apologizing for your wrongdoings is the mature way of dealing with a problem.
Reminder: even if the argument is heated, you need to remember, he is not your enemy, he’s your partner, and ‘teammate’ in this relationship.
Here are the emotional sorry messages for your boyfriend after offending him:
- I know I really messed up, I am sorry and I would like to talk about it. Please tell me when you feel ready so we can meet.
- What I did was wrong, I know. I am sorry, I didn’t mean to hurt you or anyone else. I really didn’t think my actions through.
- Honey, this isn’t the way I wanted things to go. I am really sorry, and I hope you can forgive me.
- You have always believed in me and supported me. I am sorry I’ve hurt you like this.
- The way I acted was really inappropriate, I am aware of it, and I am really sorry for it, baby.
- That argument left me feeling empty, and the fact that I am to blame is killing me. I am really sorry, honey.
- I am sorry from the bottom of my heart, I am aware of how wrong my actions were. I love you.
- I’m sorry if you think I intentionally did that and tried to hurt you. You know I would never hurt you, I love you so much.
- I didn’t mean for things to escalate the way they did, I am really sorry honey. I love you and I feel awful.
- I hate it when we fight, seriously. And I realized that it was all my fault. I am so sorry honey, I hope you can forgive me. I love you.
- I hate myself for the things I said to you, those were out of line, and that is not how I feel about you. I am so sorry honey, I didn’t mean what I said. Please forgive me.
- I don’t want to bother you, but the words that I said to you are haunting me. I just want to let you know that that’s not what I think of you. You are the love of my life, and I love you so much. I hope you can forgive me.
- I am disappointed in myself for how I acted and what I said. You don’t have to tell me anything, I know I was way out of line. I am so sorry, baby.
- I love you, and I am so sorry for hurting you. I am crying over the words I said to you. Please love, know that I meant none of them. I am so sorry, it’s killing me.
- I know I sounded heartless, and for that, I apologize. It has been a really hard day for me too, and I exploded on you. You didn’t deserve any of that. I am so sorry honey, please know that I didn’t mean a thing I said.
- Sometimes I say things I don’t mean, and at times I don’t say what I mean. But, no matter what, I love you and feel deeply sorry for my mistake. Please accept my apologies.
- I never thought I’d be the one to hurt you, and it’s a pain I never thought I’d feel. I love you so much, and I regret all the hurtful words I said, I didn’t mean any of them. I apologize.
- I hope you can give me a second chance to fix this. I’m not going to bother you until you decide to talk to me. I just wanted to let you know that all the nonsense I said meant nothing, it was all the heat of the moment, and I wasn’t thinking. I love you so much, and I hope you find it in your heart to forgive me.
- I can only imagine how painful it is to hear those words from the person you love. I am so sorry for acting the way I did, and saying what I said. I hope you forgive me, I love you so much.
- I hate myself for what I did to you. I sometimes lose control and hurt people I care about without even realizing it. That is something I am working on. I will do anything to keep you safe from my destructive behavior. I am sorry.
- Honey, I always said, I would much rather burn the world than hurt you, and I went against my word. I am so sorry honey, sometimes I forget the impact of the words. I love you so much, and I sincerely apologize.
- Honey, I admit that my actions were extremely stupid, and I am sorry for breaking your heart. You are my whole life, and I hate myself for hurting you. I am sorry, baby.
- My own words have created a void in my heart, I can only imagine how much they have destroyed you. I apologize from the depths of my soul. I love you, baby, I am so sorry.
- I pride myself on protecting your heart, but I never imagined I’d be the one to break it. Hate myself for what I did, and I wish I could turn back time, to stop myself from saying what I said. Please baby, forgive me.
- I swore my love to you and ended up hurting you. Please, darling, don’t hate me, I know what I said is unforgivable, but I don’t think I can continue without hearing a word from you. I’m so sorry, I love you so much.
16 paragraphs to apologize for breaking his trust and heart.
In some cases, a sentence or two doesn’t do justice to the extent you want your apology to go, and touch him on his soft spots.
A paragraph of your apology might be exactly what you need.
You feel awful for everything that has happened and you want to try and fix what broke between you. In this case, you need to focus on rebuilding the trust.
But first, you need to apologize for breaking it:
- I have toxic tendencies that aren’t meant for you, but I guess this explosion affected you the most, I am so sorry for everything that happened. I hope you can forgive me, and go back to loving each other.
- I’m not sure if you’ll be able to move on from this, and I apologize for being so careless, but I would never willingly do something like this. I deeply regret hurting your feelings and betraying your trust.
- You gave me your heart and your trust to show me your love, and I turned around and broke it. I am so sorry for what I did, it was the lowest point I could get, and it’s killing me. I hope you can forgive me.
- I’ve never felt so guilty and regretful. I lost your trust, but I’m willing to go to any extreme to get back it. I love you.
- Honey, your love and trust are the most important things in this world, and I messed up and broke them. I am so sorry for how things went through. Just know that I understand if you refuse to forgive me, but if your heart ever yearns for me, you know where to find me. I will always love you.
- Honey, I understand you don’t feel like talking to me. I understand even if you hate me. All the hurtful and hateful words I said broke my heart too, I can only imagine what they did to you. I’m texting you to tell you I am so sorry, I deeply apologize, and I regret saying all of those words thoughtlessly. I love you so much baby, please forgive me.
- Please accept my heartfelt apologies for my harsh words and actions, my love. I realize that I went too far, and I genuinely apologize for the pain I caused you. I want to fix what I broke and express how much you mean to me.
- Baby, I know I disappointed you with my actions, I disappointed myself as well. I’m writing this message with a heavy heart, and I sincerely apologize for my wrongs and the pain I have caused you. I ask for you to forgive me and give me a chance to prove that I regret it and I love you.
- What I said was really unacceptable, I know, and I truly apologize. I promise that I will never treat you the way I did, and I will only take care of you from now on. Is there anything I can do for you to forgive me?
- Babe, I know I totally lost my temper last night, and I hope you can forgive me. I’m not trying to justify what I said or did, I just want you to know that I know I messed up and ruined everything. I will make sure to deal with myself so it never happens again.
- My love, I am guilty of what I have done. Breaking your heart. But I just want to let you know that was never my intention. I would never intentionally hurt you. I beg for your forgiveness. I promise you that I won’t allow myself to go to that extent ever again.
- I committed a terrible crime in our relationship and stranded our bond, I am aware of that, and I am so sorry. I was angry, and I hurt you and got you mad at me. Please forgive me, I really need us to go back to our normal state. I’ll do anything to fix what I broke.
- We swore not to let anything stand in our way, baby. But I apologize for the mistake that disappointed and upset you. I am also deeply sorry for what happened. I sincerely hope that you will forgive me. Please accept me back into your warm hugs.
- I apologize for taking you for granted unintentionally. I am grateful for your presence in my life and your constant support. You are very important to me, and I regret not being able to show you how much I care for you by my actions. I promise to never hurt you the way I did. I’ll pay more attention to our relationship.
- If there is one unchangeable truth, it is that ‘Words, once spoken, cannot be taken back, and you will have to live with them.’ And now I’m here, apologizing to you for allowing my emotions to get the best of me and saying things I didn’t mean. I really hope you can forgive me, I love you and I’m so sorry.
- You know that I’m not a naturally cruel person. But I am also aware that when I am overwhelmed, I may be harsh. Not only do I apologize for mistreating you, but I also swear to work on fixing my behavior. Please understand that I am speaking from the heart. I’m sorry for hurting you, love, and I hope you’ll give me another chance.
10 apologetic messages expressing regret for your actions.
The first step to making things better after a fight is expressing your regret about what you did or said.
Here’s how you can do that the right way:
- It scares me when sometimes I feel like I’m not good enough for you. This causes me to do and say things that I don’t mean. I’m sorry for putting you under so much stress, all I want you to know is that I love you no matter what. I am so sorry.
- I know we have been through a lot lately, and it affects us differently. It still doesn’t justify what I did, and I regret it, but I just wanted to tell you that I unintentionally did what I did. I am so sorry.
- I hope you still feel the same for me after what happened. I know I pushed it too far, and I deeply regret it. The guilt doesn’t let me sleep at night, and I miss you so much. I’m sorry.
- I am sorry for being the reason for your pain. I promise to do everything I can to fix this and work things out. All I want to do is put a smile on your face once again. Please find it inside you to forgive me, I don’t want to be the reason for your tears.
- I remember the first time we got together. That day we promised to always be there for each other, love each other and never hurt each other. I am sorry for hurting you and breaking our promise. But I swear I still love you.
- I am aware of my mistakes, and I know how bad the situation was. But I love you so much, and I hope you will forgive me.
- I apologize for my reaction, I know it wasn’t the time or the place. I wasn’t thinking about what I was doing, and when I realized what happened, it was already too late. I am so sorry.
- It is not easy to be in love. We all make mistakes, and I make so many that I’m surprised you’re still with me. But you are, and I know it’s because you love me. I’m doing everything I can for you, love. I am deeply sorry for causing you pain.
- You have said it yourself that nobody can be perfect. Both of us have our own flaws. I made mistakes that disappointed you, and I’ve taken your kindness for granted. I love you so much, and I’m sorry.
- Our whole relationship has been like in the movies, and I’m aware that I ruined it with my thoughtless mistakes. I am so sorry, and I apologize. I’ll do whatever it takes to go back to how we once were.
Why do arguments happen, and how to reduce them?
There are countless reasons why a couple argues, especially after the honeymoon phase, and arguments may differ. Some common reasons that couples argue are:
- The difference in communication. You cannot find the middle ground and understand the way of communicating with each other. This leads to common yelling at each other and pointing fingers.
- Jealousy or possessiveness. This can be caused by insecurities or past traumas. If a partner is insecure about themselves, they will feel insecure about their relationship as well, which will lead to a lot of problems and fights.
- Trust issues. Past traumas from failed relationships can cause problems in your relationship too. If you or your partner has been in a toxic relationship before, the unresolved traumas can affect your relationship as well. This causes way too many fights between a couple.
- Not feeling understood. When one partner tries to voice their issues or talk about their problems and goes unnoticed by the other partner, it can lead to a lot of arguments. Understanding each other is the key to making a relationship work.
What can you do about it?
- Try to actively listen to your partner and their concerns;
- Reassure your partner that you’re there for them, love them and that you’ve got their back;
- Try focusing on the problem rather than winning the fight;
- You can talk to a therapist about it;
- Avoid seeing your partner as the enemy;
- Take some time apart to process your emotions when you’re feeling emotionally overwhelmed.
Remember, that it’s never wrong to apologize when you know you were in the wrong.