Looking for a quiz to know if your boyfriend loves you? Lucky you!
Love is one of those true and pure feelings. The drive for life and living, death too sometimes. We live and die for love.
Now, this man of yours… For whatever reason you’re questioning his love for you, for whatever reason you’re looking for ways to tell if a guy loves you, the quiz will help you out!
The quiz to know if he loves you, all yours now:
About the “How to know if he loves you” quiz
This quiz will remove your doubts if you’re looking for ways to know how to tell if your boyfriend really loves you, or if you’re simply curious to know about the signs that a guy shows when he loves you.
It’s a simple quiz with 15 questions that you’ll have to answer by choosing one answer (a, b, or c). You’ll start to know the answer by yourself halfway through the quiz, however, the results might still surprise you!
By the time you finish the quiz, you’ll get immediate results and answer the question in your head.
Through the quiz, you’ll find out if your boyfriend (or whatever guy is in your mind) loves you. Good luck!
Here’s how to know if a guy loves you – 5 signs he really loves you
Now before you take the quiz, it’d be nice for you to see the signs a guy shows when he truly loves you. Here’s a shortlist of signs he does love you:
1. He’s there for you. Making you feel supported and safe around him.
2. He opens up to you. He feels safe around you and isn’t afraid to show you who he is.
3. He feels hurt when you’re hurt. He wants to see and make you happy.
4. It seems that you’re one of his priorities. You’re now a very important part of his life.
5. He respects you. He has consideration for your needs, wants, and you as a whole personality.
Taking the quiz to know how to tell if he loves you
By taking the quiz you’ll be answering the questions below:
1. How does he react when you refuse him (on anything including sex)?
- He’s accepting and understanding.
- He doesn’t react in any particular way.
- He gets a bit upset, but it goes away eventually.
- He throws a tantrum at me or he simply gets mad and doesn’t say anything.
2. Does he show up when you need help?
- Yes, he does.
- Sometimes he does, sometimes he doesn’t.
- Not that often. A few times I’d say.
- No, not really.
3. How does he react when you do something wrong (exclude extreme behaviors like cheating)?
- He calmly addresses the situation.
- He gets a little mad, but considers my feelings and doesn’t react badly.
- He’s not very understanding. It takes him some time to get over it.
- He throws tantrums.
4. Does he ever call you just to hear your voice or because he misses you?
- Yes, pretty often.
- Not that much.
- Rarely. I might count the times he did so.
- No, not really.
5. What does he do when you’re hurt and crying?
- He gets worried and tries to fix the problem with me.
- He just seems worried.
- He doesn’t do anything about it, he just waits for me to calm down.
- He tells me I’m overreacting.
6. Is he respectful towards you and your needs?
- Yes, it seems like I’m becoming one of his priorities.
- Sort of.
- Not exactly respectful.
- No, not at all.
7. Does he seem to be proud of you?
- Yes, he even tells me that.
- No, I wouldn’t say so.
8. Is he supportive?
- Yes, he even listens to my goals and dreams.
- We don’t talk much about stuff for him to show support.
- Not that supportive.
- Not at all.
9. Does he make future plans with you?
- Sometimes, he does.
- Not that often.
10. Does he tell you he loves you?
- We haven’t gone that far yet.
- It’s a bit complicated.
11. Does he open up to you?
- He does.
- We’re not that open with each other just yet.
- Not really.
12. Does he ask questions about you?
- Yes, a whole lot of questions!
- Depends… Sometimes, yes.
- Not as much as I ask him.
- No. I feel like he doesn’t care that much.
13. Is he thoughtful (asking you how you are, bringing you stuff you need, gifts, etc)?
- Yes, that’s a normal to me.
- Not very often, but yes.
- I wouldn’t say “thoughtful”.
- Actually, no. Never.
14. Did you meet important people in his life?
- It’s too early for that.
- We’re not into that idea.
15. Do you feel heard and accepted around him?
- Most of the time, yes.
- Not that often.
- Not exactly that.
Hopefully, you’ve got positive results from taking the quiz to know if he loves you. Whatever your news is, keep in mind to stay true to yourself, to keep your source of love flowing despite others’ love and reaction towards you.
Helpful articles on the topic: