Who thought that one day you’d be asking yourself this question! It wasn’t the intention to, at least.
This is a tricky situation to be in, especially when it comes to an also tricky relationship such as a fwb relationship. This is quite normal, and happens frequently in ‘friends with benefits’ relationships. Things went how they went, and now you’re here, at this moment, with questions in your head.
So, helping you out with the questions, the quiz:
About the ‘Are we more than friends with benefits?’ quiz
The quiz answers your “Are we more than friends with benefits?” question, through you answering 15 questions which are well thought to give an accurate result based on how you answered them.
Like most of the quizzes you’ll get the hint of the answer you’re looking for while you’re sorting out the questions (of the quiz) with yourself.
You’ll find out whether it is ‘more than friends with benefits but not a relationship’ type of relationship, or if it’s just your fwb being more affectionate.
A clear answer to your question is what you’ll get once you finish the quiz.
Is my fwb falling for me? – Signs he likes you more than a fwb
If you weren’t aware of the signs before, then it’s time to have a quick look on them:
1. Sex is not the only reason you two spend time together.
2. When it comes to sex, it has now became more romantic and felt.
3. The conversations are deeper, and less superficial. You’re opening up to each other.
4. There’s cuddling involved.
5. They (or both of you) get jealous in certain situations.
6. You spend the night at one another’s places – You sleep together, literally.
7. There’s an emotional connection being felt by their side, or both of you.
8. The questions and answers start to get very personal and emotional.
9. They kiss you because they feel it.
10. The words and compliments are more emotional and thoughtful.
Taking the quiz – Are we more than friends with benefits?
While taking the quiz you’ll be answering the questions:
1. Do you hang out ‘just because’ and not for sex only?
- No, it’s just sex.
- Yes, quite often.
2. Did sex become more romantic/passionate?
- Yes, yes, yes.
- I wouldn’t say exactly romantic or passionate. But it’s around there.
- No, not really.
3. How superficial are your conversations?
- They’re not superficial, they’re quite deep actually.
- Meh, they’re fine.
- We barely have conversations.
4. Do you cuddle after sex?
- We do.
- Not always.
- Absolutely not.
5. Do you spend the night in after sex? (at each other’s)
- Yes, very often.
- Very rarely.
6. Do you text each other frequently?
- Pretty often actually.
- Well, not so frequently.
- Nah, only when we need to meet up.
7. Are sweet words and compliments ever included?
- Yes, mostly.
- Not that much.
- No, why would they?
8. Do you get jealous of one another?
- Umm… yes.
- Sort of, I don’t know.
- Not really.
9. Do you sense emotional connection?
- Yes, it feels obvious.
- I haven’t really noticed anything. Maybe, I guess.
- No, I don’t sense any emotional connection.
10. Is kissing only part of the ‘warm up’ before sex?
- No, not at all. We kiss a lot.
- I wouldn’t say just part of the ‘warm up’.
- Yes, we kiss only when we’re about to have sex.
11. How often do you spend time together, without sex being involved?
- Very, very often.
- Not so often.
- We actually don’t spend time together without sex being ivolved.
12. Are you touchy with each other casually, or only when it comes to ‘hot times’?
- Yes. We touch, and kiss, and stuff…
- Not that touchy, but it’s good.
- No, we touch only when it comes to ‘hot times’.
13. Do you ever kiss in public?
- Happened only a few times.
14. Did you open up to each other about things you’d normally wouldn’t talk to other people about?
- We did.
- I’m not really sure about this one.
- No, we don’t talk about sensitive topics. We don’t “open up”.
15. How much fun and laughter do you have when around each other?
- We really do have a blast!
- It’s fun, not that big of a deal.
- Not that fun, except for the sexy times.
You might also find helpful:
Signs he likes you more than a fwb
Leave a Reply